Friday, April 29, 2011

These Odd Feelings

These Odd Feelings

what started as a game

I knew I could win

beyond my shallow reality

you let me in

I might have denied the lies

I might have cried away the truth

so busy, with myself

but I couldn’t stop thinking about your voice

so confused in my head

I spend my days just rolling in around in my bed

I couldn’t move last night

no strength was in my heart

no strength in sight

the thought of you not there

left my heart feeling so lonely, and bare

I wish we never touched

I wish we never hugged

I wish we never loved

why did you have to show me these emotions?

I’m dying slowly inside, in slow motion.

what use to be funny

now all I can think about is my honey

My love walking through this world unsolemn

yet, I still can’t figure out why I feel so alone?

written by: Sheila Haukaas

No comments:

Post a Comment