Sunday, August 14, 2011

MAC Makeup


MAC Cosmetics, makers of MAC Makeup is regularly recognized as one of the top cosmetic companies in the world. MAC is a brand used and adored by some of the most famous and beautiful women in the world. If you live in a decent sized city which has a good mall, then you will likely find a MAC Cosmetics Outlet filled with MAC Make-up consultants using their skills to teach customers new Makeup tips. These aren’t just your average run of the mill retail sales associates these women, and sometimes men, have been specially trained to blend and apply makeup which matches any skin tone or color. And they have amazing product knowledge about everything MAC offers.


MAC Pro Cosmetic Training Manual

I’ve scoured the net and discovered videos and instructional documents on just about ever aspect of putting on makeup and creating a flawless look. The other day I came across a nifty new resource I hadn’t seen before – the MAC Pro Cosmetic Training Manual. For the holidays they have updated it and it now comes in a Deluxe Edition. It comes as a downloadable e-book, how cool is that! And, it’s chock full of video and written step-by-step training by MAC’s own professional makeup artists.  It’s huge – 600 mb and it contains the actual training modules they use to teach their makeup consultants. I couldn’t believe this information was actually available the internet. I felt like I had stumbed upon the Colonel’s Secret Recipe! I’ve been using some of the tips and ideas on myself and friends and the results have been amazing! This book has taught me so much so much and I don’t think I’ve even tried 10% of the Makeup Ideas yet. What’s really cool is that I’m able to learn all of these MAC Makeup Techniques in my home in front of my computer. The MAC Product Knowledge Training eBook comes with lots more besides the huge manual. It also came with:
  • two older versions of the manual (544 & 603 pages);


  • the MAC Cosmetic Lessons for Skin Preparation book (136 pages);

  • the MAC Bridal Makeup Master Class with picture and illustrations (30 pages)

  • the MAC Cosmetic Master Class Makeup and Special Effects (13 pages)

  • and lots of bonus training videos and future trends in makeup.

Now you know I love playing around with makeup and the investment in this manual was so worth it. Actually I couldn’t believe how cheap it was considering everything I got. I’ve put a link – right below this so you can check it out for yourself!
MAC MAKEUP Q & A

Q – When did mac makeup first hit the retail market? and what was the 1st MA Cmakeup collection? and how much lower were the prices then vs today?
A – MAC was first launched in the 1980′s
Mac Cosmetics BIBLE Beauty Tips & Tricks

No comments:

Post a Comment